*IMPORTANT NOTE*

You cannot have your cat suspect what Lightenedcall is up to. Only Fellstar, Wandernight and their kits know her true nature, or her plan. All other cats may not be fond of her, but they cannot suspect that she is crazy, or framing Wandernight, or be worried about her sanity, all they think is that she is grieving for her lost kit, and that she is just another clanmate, nothing to be worried about.

Please do not make your cat assume otherwise, I know it is hard not to, but it is extremely important to the storyline, Thank-you
~-~Em~-~

Also, all comments that are like this ^^ shall be deleted.
:~~Dream:



Monday, December 19, 2011

Lets Get out of this Town

Got it all figured out inside of my head
There's a bag packed up at the foot of my bed
You say the word, baby I'm all set


Ivoryflame waited outside of camp, her heart pounding so loud she was surprised that the clan couldn't hear it. Her breath was shallow as she looked up to the stars, which were twinkling just as bright as ever. Was she really ready to reject everything she'd ever known? So was Striker... but he hated where he was. Ivoryflame didn't. But what was here? Her sister who didn't trust her, a dangerous cat set on killing her....

We'll cover our tracks
Tell a couple white lies
Make sure we got a good alibi
And by the time they catch on
We'll be outta there sight
Long gone baby


Striker padded out of the bushes, his white pelt gleaming under the moon "Are you ready?" his eyes were filled with love for her, and Ivoryflame's doubt washed away. "Ready." she purred, rubbing her cheek against his "More than ready."

Striker smiled "Alright, I know the perfect place to go. Quiet, simple, no trees. Nothing like this place."

"You go ahead, I'll catch up." Ivoryflame purred, he tried to pretest, but the look in her eyes made him nod "Alright"

Ivoryflame gazed at camp "I'm sorry Ebonywave. I'll never forget you."

Let's get out of this town tonight
Nothing but dust in the shadows
Gone by morning light
Somewhere we won't ever get caught, ever be found
Baby, let's just get out of this town


Her paws silent across the grass, even with the legs, she soon caught up to Striker. Striker looked at her "Are you sure-"
Ivoryflame shook her head "I am Striker. I'm no use to them anyway. And... I don't want to live anywhere where loving you is forbidden."

Striker purred "Me neither."

Walking so close to eachother that their pelts brushed, Ivoryflame looked behind her, where JayClan was slowly dissapearing behind her.

Don't need directions
Don't need a map
If we get lost I'll be good with that


Soon, the green forest gave way to black and her home was gone. Yet, Ivoryflame didn't regret it. She didn't feel sad, didn't want to go home. In fact, she wanted to run further. Further into the approaching hills.

Yeah, we'll find a way to make the time pass
Windows rolled down with the heat on high
Stars all aligned in a runaway sky
Holding my hand as the miles roll by
Long gone baby


"Tell me more about your home." Ivoryflame whispered as dawn began to break through the black night
Striker sighed "Awful. I mean, it didn't used to be. When I first met you, I loved the place. My father... he was leader, and my mother was the healer. It was great. My brother was going to be leader and I was going to be healer... and my sister, Mai, she was going to be the lead advisor.
That all changed the day Me, Mai and Mom, her name was Jana, went to gather herbs one day. I... I ran onto a clans territory, and... well, the clan caught me and Mai. They... they killed Mai before Jana got to me. I watched her die... bleed out in front of me, gasping. She told me..." he swallowed "She told me she didn't want to die..."
"Jana s-saved me... but... she was so sad after Mai died. She was depressed... and we found her in a lake one day. Drowned."

Ivoryflame's eyes widened "Striker..."

"Craw... my father, he... well, blamed me. I was exiled. I lived there in ridecule."

Ivoryflame sighed, looking up at him, he continued "I'm glad I found you Ivoryflame... or... I don't know what I'd have done."

Let's get out of this town tonight
Nothing but dust in the shadows
Gone by morning light
Somewhere we won't ever get caught, ever be found
Baby, let's just get out of this town


Ivoryflame looked at him "No, Striker. No..." she licked his cheek "You saved me." I didn't even know who I was. You've changed me... in ways I never imagined possible" She purred "And now, we'll spend forever together. They'll never find us."

She looked up at the hills winding above her, the amber grass crunched beneath her paws. She was free. Finally free. She didn't have to worry about what the clan though, or whether she would die the next day in some horrible way. "We're long gone."

She wondered vaguely if the clan had discovered she was gone yet. Would they? Ebonywave would. She'd suspected her of planning this yesterday. Or maybe she was out with Finnick?

If we leave tonight and drive fast enough
All our troubles will be just like us
Long gone baby


Striker smiled "We're here." he led her to a small hill, where the amber grass was taller than them "Just in here." he led her through the Amber grass into a dark, cool cave. A pool of water was in the middle. The walls were braided with grass and two freshly made beds sat in the corner, a small pile of fresh kill was packed at the other corner, along with herbs Ivoryflame recognized from the Medicine Cat den "I... had some time to prepare." Striker whispered sheepishly.

Ivoryflame purred, looked out through the entrance. Golden Plains stretched out in front of her. The air smelt sweet, and small birds of prey flew in the sky, she could hunt them.... if she tried.

"This isn't it." striker purred, he led her down a series of tunnels until they finally came across a small stream. Water trickled down from all around the walls, feading into the stream. A small light came through a crack on the far side of the wall, hitting the water and casting colors across the entire room. "I call it the Shimmer Cave." Striker whispered "Amazing... isn't it." green grass crunched under her paws... just like home.

She sat with Striker in the Shimmer Cave until Nightfall. The Colors cast around began to fade slowly, leaving only the trackling of water. Smiling, she padded through the tunnels, emerging in the warm cave. She finally felt free. She padded over to Striker and curled up next to him.

As she closed her eyes, she felt his gaze upon her "I love you." and she fell into warm, bright, swirling colors.

Let's get out of this town tonight
Nothing but dust in the shadows
Gone by morning light
Somewhere we won't ever get caught, ever be found

Yeah let's get out of this town tonight
Let's get out of this town tonight
We won't ever get caught, ever be found
Baby, let's just get out of this town


[SONG (c) Carrie Underwood]

32 comments:

☪Dream said...

Ebonywave limped out of the camp.

"Ivoryflame?"

She sniffed the air, and scented Striker's scent. She stiffened and looked down.

"Why did you have to leave?"

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ehel hissed, he saw a cat sitting outside the camp, he attacked it "What have you done to Striker?!"

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

(Did he attack Ebonywave? XD I'm just gonna say that that's what you meant, if not then I'll delete this later :P )

Ebonywave's eyes widened and she kicked out with her one good leg. At the same time, Finnick was walking in the trees, about to come down. He saw Ebonywave and the cat, and he leaped down, hissing. He knocked Ehel off of Ebonywave, his eyes narrowed.

"What do you think you're doing!?"

:~~Finnick/Ebonywave:

(Hope you meant Ebony xD)

✠Ember✠ said...

(Yea :3)

Ehel hissed at Finnick "Her clan took my brother." his voice broke "I normaly wouldn't are, he is no-good outcast, but he is out healer, the clan can't kill him!"

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick narrowed his eyes.*

What makes you think this clan would kill him!? And I suggest to not lay a paw on her-

*He flicked his tail in Ebonywave's direction.*

-Again. If you want your group to live.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Because the clan cats are vile creatures with no sense of moral rights! They killed my sister, why wouldn't they kill my brother too?" Ehel hissed "And I suggest you do not threaten the future leader."

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick bared his teeth and stood up tall.*

This clan is not vile. And I suggest, you run like the little cowards your group is before you have to face my claws. You attacked her, and that is not something I take kindly.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ehel hissed "And they killed my brother. Honestly, I don't care what you think we are. Only my brother was a coward. I assure you, we are not afraid to fight."

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick took a step forward/*

I assure you, I could kill you without you even knowing what was happening. I was trained to kill. I was trained to be an assassin.

:~~Finnick:

*Ebonywave spoke up.*

Striker isn't here. I don't know where he is.

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ehel hissed "How do you know his name she-cat!"

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick bared his teeth, but Ebonywave waved her tail, and limped forward.*

He's been around here a lot.

:~~Ebonwave/Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ehel hissed "You, cat, the one with the anger problems, I request you leave so I do not have to bear your foul mood while trying to find my brother."

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick snarled.*

I am the leader of my group. I will not leave. Not when you just attacked my mate.

*Ebonywave felt her ears grow hot, as that was the first time Finnick had ever referred to them as mates.*

:~~Finnick/Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ehel rolled his eyes "Don't pull the 'I'm leader' cause honestly, I don't care. You annoy me."

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick bared his teeth.*

I suggest you leave. Now. Striker isn't here.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ehel shrugged "And... if I don't? Perhaps I woud like to ove here. Plenty of sun... prey.


~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick snarled and leaped at Ehel.*

I said leave.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

"And I said, if I don't?"

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

I'll kill you.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Oh.. I'm sooooooo scared." Ehel rolled his eye

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick snarled and raked his claws across Ehel's face.*

I said leave.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ehel rolled his eyes "Is that the best you got? I get worse than that on a daily basis. I don't care though, whatever you wish." he narrowed his eyes "I WILL be back!"

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick laughed.*

You better not lay a paw on my mate. or you really will die.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

"What if your pretty little face isnt around?"

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

I'm always around. Remember that.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

"And... the little lady doesn't find that at all creepy?"

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick bared his teeth.*

She loves me. Something you've obviously never experianced. I bet your mother was disgusted to have you as her kit.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ehel went stiff "My mother loved me. But HER kind killed my mother." he growled "And I have a mate... whom I love very much."

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick laughed.*

You sure your mother didn't just dump you on some other poor she-cat? Unless, your mother was just like you. A weak, ugly cat, who didn't deserve to live.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Look, i'm not tryin to start something with you. But no, my mother was one of the best in the world. Better than my father."

~-~Ehel~-~

☪Dream said...

*Finnick looked away.*

Just leave, okay? You don't have any reason to be here.

:~~Finnick:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Fine." Ehel hissed, and stalked away

~-~Ehel~-~