*IMPORTANT NOTE*

You cannot have your cat suspect what Lightenedcall is up to. Only Fellstar, Wandernight and their kits know her true nature, or her plan. All other cats may not be fond of her, but they cannot suspect that she is crazy, or framing Wandernight, or be worried about her sanity, all they think is that she is grieving for her lost kit, and that she is just another clanmate, nothing to be worried about.

Please do not make your cat assume otherwise, I know it is hard not to, but it is extremely important to the storyline, Thank-you
~-~Em~-~

Also, all comments that are like this ^^ shall be deleted.
:~~Dream:



Sunday, December 11, 2011

At Last.

Fellstar beamed as he leaped up onto the Jaybranch, calling the clan to order "All cats old catch their own prey gather at the JayBranch for a clan meeting!" He smiled as he scented his his daughters, gathered with the rest of the clan under the JayBranch. They had made great strides in their training, developing new ways for hunting and fighting. He remembered when they were young kits, now they were adults, young and beautiful, and it was their due time to become warriors

"I, Fellstar, leader of JayClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in turn.

Ebonypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ebonypaw, from this moment you will be known as Ebonywave. StarClan honors your determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of JayClan.

Fellstar rested his muzzle on Ebonywave's head and whispered something in her ear. Ebonywave smiled and stepped back.

"Ivorypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ivorypaw, from this moment you will be known as Ivoryflame, StarClan honors your kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of JayClan."

Ivoryflame beamed as he rested his head on her muzzle.

Ivoryflame! Ebonywave! Ivoryflame! Ebonywave!

Fellstar leaped down from the Jaybranch and immediately ran into a cat. He stopped... it was Lightenedcall. "Don't think just because their warriors, they'll live." she hissed and ran off.

30 comments:

☪Dream said...

Ebonywave's eyes beamed and she held her head high. She was finally a warrior! But Finnick isn't here to celebrate with me... She shook her pelt out, trying to shake it from her mind.

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ivoryflame smiled "We did it Ebonywave. We MADE it." she looked down "I wish Quiverpaw was here though."

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

Ebonywave flicked her ears.

"Ya. But he's in a safer place now."

:~~Ebonywave:

(Let's skip the vigil xP)

✠Ember✠ said...

(Yusss)

Ivoryflame looked down "Um, I was supposed to meet uh... Striker today. Wouldyouliketocome?" she added quickly, her ears growing hot

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*Ebonywave stood still for a moment. Do I want to see them together...? She shook her head, clearing her thoughts.*

Ya. I'll come.

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ivoryflame purred "Great!" she skipped/limped out of camp "I-i wanted to show him some of our moves..."

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*Ebonywave nodded.*

Sure. Sounds good?

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ivoryflame blinked "Are... you okay? I know Finnick meant a lot to you."

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

Ya. I'm fine. Let's go.

*Ebonywave padded out of the camp, the thin layer of snow crunching under her paws.*

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ivoryflame purred "I can't believe it. I NEVER thought I was going to be a warrior."

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*Ebonywave purred slightly.*

Fellstar would've made us warriors whether we could have helped the clan or not.

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Yea, but we EARNED it,"

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*Ebonywave shrugged.*

I guess we did.

*She sniffed the air.*

Where does he live?

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Well, I've never seen his group. They don't exactly like Clan cats much. But I meet him here." she led Ebonywave across the log and down to the cave hidden by bushes. "Striker?"

The spotted white tom emerged from a small crevice in the packed dirt walls "Ivorypaw!" he purred, rubbing his cheek against hers.

Ivoryflame licked his cheek "Ivoryflame."

Striker gasped "You guys... are WARRIORS?!"

He looked past Ivoryflame to Ebonywave "What's your uh... new name?"

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*Ebonywave narrowed her eyes slightly.*

Ebonywave.

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Awesome!" Striker smiled "Now, Ivoryflame... about what I was talking to you about..."

Ivoryflame looked away "Not right now Striker. I told you not now."

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*Ebonywave shuffled her paws.*

What were you going to say?

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

"He invited me to, uh... run away with him." Ivoryflame whispered "But I told him I couldn't. Not when I'd just got back."

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*Ebonywave stiffened, her eyes narrowing.*

Why don't you just go. At least you'd be safe.

*Ebonywave almost hissed*

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ivoryflame shook her head "You don't get what I'd be leaving behind. My family... my warrior status... everything. I'd be loosing you." she looked at Ebonywave "I can't loose my sister, not again."

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

Well you two can never actually be together then. Someday the clan will find out, then you'll get in trouble.

*She looked away.*

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

"I don't care. I want to live by the code... I know we can never be together this way. But... you're my sister. I c-can't leave you."

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

If you know you can never be together, then you two should have never happened.

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Because I love him. It's destiny!" Ivoryflame hissed

~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

If you know you can never be together then why break the code!?

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ivoryflame hissed "Then why don't you just tell the clan. Give. Me. A. Reason. To. Run."


~-~Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

Not like you could run away.

*She flattened her ears to her head.*

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

Ivoryflame rolled her eyes "Do you want me to leave?"

~-Ivoryflame~-~

☪Dream said...

Well why shouldn't you be happy?

:~~Ebonywave:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Because I can't e happy without my family, and without Striker."

~-~Ivoryflame~-~