*IMPORTANT NOTE*

You cannot have your cat suspect what Lightenedcall is up to. Only Fellstar, Wandernight and their kits know her true nature, or her plan. All other cats may not be fond of her, but they cannot suspect that she is crazy, or framing Wandernight, or be worried about her sanity, all they think is that she is grieving for her lost kit, and that she is just another clanmate, nothing to be worried about.

Please do not make your cat assume otherwise, I know it is hard not to, but it is extremely important to the storyline, Thank-you
~-~Em~-~

Also, all comments that are like this ^^ shall be deleted.
:~~Dream:



Saturday, January 1, 2011

Love

*Wandernight leaped onto the fence at the two-leg place, and looked around. Her mind buzzing from her conversation with Fellstar, earlier. The smell of sickness hung slightly in the air.*

Blue Jay?

*She saw Blue Jay pad out of the nest, his body moving with weariness. She leaped down.*

What's wrong!?

*She sniffed his fur.*

You're sick!

*Blue Jay shrugged.*

I'll be fine.

*Wandernight looked at him with worry*

My clan can help you. We have herbs that can cure you. Cat-mint will help.

*Blue Jay shook his head.*

No. My Two-leg's are bringing me to the cutter's later today. They'll make me better.

*Wandernight took a step back.*

You trust your two-leg's to understand a sickness a cat has? This sickness always appears in Leaf-Bare. You have Green-cough, but it's worse then that. Please, come back to camp with me!

*Blue Jay shook his head, and touched his nose to Wandernight's forehead.*

I'll be fine Wandernight. I'll be better tomorrow then I am today.

*Wandernight just looked down, and Blue Jay spoke again.*

Come on. I want to show you something.

*Blue Jay leaped onto the fence, barely making it. Wandernight quickly leaped up and grabbed his scruff before he fell. Then he leapt down and padded along the bottom of the fence. Wandernight followed.

After a little while of walking, and leaving the two-leg fence far behind, Blue Jay stopped.*

We're here. I found this the other day, exploring.

*He moved the branches of a push out of the way, and let Wandernight climb into a tunnel. Blue Jay followed her, and Wandernight felt the tunnel slope down, then up. She soon saw light, and padded out of the tunnel, her eyes wide. In front of her was a small pool, but it was beautiful. Wandernight sat in front of the pool, looking at her reflection. Blue Jay came and sat beside her. He licked her ear.*

I love you Wandernight...

*Wandernight looked at Blue Jay, her eyes soft.*

I-i love you too...

*They sat this way until sun started to go down. Blue Jay looked up.*

We better go. My two-leg's will be looking for me soon.

*Wandernight nodded, and they padded back to Blue Jay's yard. Wandernight rested her head on Blue jay's shoulder.*

Can't you just try the cat-mint? It'll help. I promise...

*Blue Jay sighed.*

I trust you Wandernight, but, I also trust my two-leg's. I'll see you in the morning. I love you.

*Wandernight nodded as Blue Jay got up.*

Okay.

*Blue Jay started to turn around, when Wandernight spoke again.*

Blue Jay, please be okay. Come back... I can't lose you.

*Blue Jay looked at her, and pushed his nose into her shoulder.*

I'll be fine Wandernight. Thank-you. I'll see you later.

*Blue Jay got up again and padded away, stopping to cough a few times before he continued to the entrance to his nest. Wandernight watched him disappear, a deep feeling of dread hanging in her stomach. She got up, leaped over the fence, and ran back to camp.*

:~~Wandernight:

(read comments in post below to understand the convo' between Fellstar and Wandernight )

59 comments:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar was tempted to pad over to her but she scented Blue Jay's scent on her fur. He couldn't walk over to her and knew she had been with that... kitty-pet.

~-~Felstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight padded restlessly in the camp. Will he be okay...?*

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Is something wrong?" Fellstar asked Wandernight, but staying far nough away that Blue Jay's sent wasn't as strong

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight shot a look at Fellstar.*

I doubt you would care. Since it's about "That tom".

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar looked down "Uh. Oh... what happened." he asked

~-~Felsltar~-~

☪Dream said...

He's sick. Very sick.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"You could have brought him back here. I am not as heartless as you think I am. Greencough right? You could bring him some catmint." he went to get some and came back dropping it at her paws

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

He said no. He said he'd be fine. Though I persisted.

*Wandernight didn't meet Fellstar's gaze.*

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar nodded "Well. I don't know if Two-legs know how to treat Greencough."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

I don't know either. That's why I'm worried.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"I am sorry Wandernight." he looked away then turned back "Ugh. Lightenedcall is coming." he growled

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight looked up to see Lightenedcall coming. She looked at Fellstar.*

Is something wrong?

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"She's annoying. She's always trying to follow me. It's a little creepy."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight rolled her eyes.*

It seems like you have an admirer. I do believe you are the blind one, Fellstar. Actually and theoretically.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar sighed "It was ok at first, but she's freaking me out now. She keeps saying something about how Plan B can't be put into action."

~-~Fellstar-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight tilted her head.*

Okay.... Well. I'm going to sleep. Good-night...

*Wandernight padded to the warriors Den, hoping morning would come fast.*

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar rushed off to his den and closed his eyes, Luckily, Lightenedcall didn't follow.

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight blinked open her eyes. It was light out, but it was only dawn. wandernight got up, and crept out of the den, and quickly racing into the forest.

She leaped up onto the fence, and waited. She closed her eyes, and watched the sky. Time went by, and she heard a door open then close. She looked up to see a tortoiseshell she-cat padding over to her. The she-cat's eyes were covered in sadness. Wandernight sat up. This she-cat lived next door to Blue Jay, and she often spoke with her waiting for him.*

Oh, hey, Lily! Have you seen Blue Jay? He's not out yet.

*Lily closed her eyes.*

You haven't heard, have you?

*Wandernight's body went stiff.*

Haven't heard... what?

*Lily re-opened her amber eyes and looked at Wandernight.*

It's... Blue Jay. He never came home last night.

*Wandernight tilted her head.*

maybe they're keeping him longer...

*Wandernight's mind was in denial. She didn't want to hear the truth. Lily shook her head.*

He's never coming home Wandernight....

*Wandernight took a step back on the fence, shaking her head.*

N-no!

*Lily stepped forward.*

Wandernight, he's gone. Dead. I'm so sorry... I know you loved him...

*Wandernight shook her head, her heart racing.*

No! He can't be! He promised he'd be here! I won't believe it!

*Lily sighed.*

I'm sorry Wandernight. The two-leg's couldn't save him. They said it would be better to just... let his hurting end...

*Wandernight continued to shake her head.*

No! You're lying!

*Then Wandernight leaped away, and raced away in the direction that Blue Jay had taken her yesterday.

She soon found herself in front of the pool. She could hardly see as tears flowed freely. She looked down, and saw the image she saw yesterday, with Blue Jay beside her. Wandernight closed her eyes, and ran back the way she had come. Wandernight collapsed on the forest floor, close to camp. She wailed quietly, not wanting to believe it, but knowing it was true.*

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar padded through the forest avoiding Lightenedcall when he scented Wandernight, he ran over to her "Wandernight! Are you ok? What happened?!?"

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight looked at Fellstar, but didn't respond, sobs choking her.*

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar looked down "They didn't save him?"

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight shook her head.*

H-he's dead....

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Wandernight." Fellstar mewed quietly "I'm so sorry."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight shook her head.*

You probably don't care. You hated Blue jay.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"I care that your upset. And I realized last night, if I care about you as much as I do, I have to put up with anyone you... love."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight looked at fellstar eyes narrowed.*

I'm sorry Fellstar...

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Why? I should be the one apologizing."

~-~Felstar~-~

☪Dream said...

Because of everything I've done.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"You haven't done anything. You were just overprotective of Blue Jay... and I was... Jealous."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

I've done everything.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Like what?" Fellstar asked

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

Everything.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar sighed "OTHER than everything Wandernight."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

I've hurt you.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar shook his head "Wandernight. You didn't know. It's not your fault and you loved Blue Jay, you still do."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

Fellstar.... I love you too. I always have.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar blinked and smiled a little "I love you too. And that's why I told about Blue Jay and didn't want you to meet him. I was jealous, though I convinced myself that I was protecting you."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight shook her head/*

Let's go back to camp...

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar nodded "I'm sorry Wandernight. About Blue Jay."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

It's okay.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Lightenedcall watched from the bushes "No. Nobody can have Fellstar. Wandernight will not have him!" she runs and goes to where she met Storm. "Hello?" she called.

Storm emerged from the bushes "Lightened!" he purred

Lightenedcall smiled "Hey. Can I stay with you? My home was plowed over, it was on old barn."

she pretended to look upset.

Storm smiled and nodded "Sure. It's right here." he led her through the bushes down a tunnel and out into a small cave. She could see the other exit, it was on JayClan territory, near CryClan, hidden by large bushed.

"Thank you so much Storm. I love you."

Storm smiled "It isn't a problem."

~-~Storm.Lightenedcall~-~

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar breathed in deeply "It's great to get that off my chest."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight padded into the camp fellstar beside her. She knew her old feelings for Fellstar were still there. They had never left.*

Fellstar. We can't be mates, though. I'm deputy, and you're leader. Would StarClan approve?

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"StarClan has no rule that the deputy and leader cannot be mates. But the clan will accuse me of picking you as deputy because I favored you, not because you were the best for the job, so, we can be mates, but for now, we have to keep it a scret."

he looked at her his eyes pleading

"We can make it work."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight closed her eyes.*

I'm sorry. I've been a horrible deputy. I've liked you for so long... but you never seemed to notice. Then lightenedcall came, and you seemed to like her. When I met Blue jay, I liked him immediately. I wasn't faking my love for him. But I love you the same.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar nodded "I never liked her, though I fear she got the wrong message. I loved her, but like a sister, she is my best friend. Nothing more. Ever. And I loved you for a long time, but it took me a while to figure out my feelings."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight smiled.*

Everything will be all right now...

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar nodded "It's a wonder things got so mixed up."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

ya.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar got back to camp "Hmm. Lightenedcall isn't here."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight nodded, and looked around.*

She's not....

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Where could she be? That seems odd."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

I don't know. No patrols should be out currently.

:~~Wandernight;

✠Ember✠ said...

"Well, maybe she's hunting."


~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

I don't know why. A hunting patrol just came back.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar sighed "Well, she can take care of herself."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

Unless CryClan catches her...

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

"Lightenedcall is smarter than that." Fellstar laughed

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight nodded.*

ya..

:~~Wandernight: