*IMPORTANT NOTE*

You cannot have your cat suspect what Lightenedcall is up to. Only Fellstar, Wandernight and their kits know her true nature, or her plan. All other cats may not be fond of her, but they cannot suspect that she is crazy, or framing Wandernight, or be worried about her sanity, all they think is that she is grieving for her lost kit, and that she is just another clanmate, nothing to be worried about.

Please do not make your cat assume otherwise, I know it is hard not to, but it is extremely important to the storyline, Thank-you
~-~Em~-~

Also, all comments that are like this ^^ shall be deleted.
:~~Dream:



Monday, December 20, 2010

Old Days

     Wandernight looked around. Snow covered the small clearing, and she could see Fellstar sitting in his den. he was staring out at the clearing, but all he saw was blackness. Wandernight looked down. How does a cat lead, if he is blind? But she knew StarClan chose Fellstar, so obviously they knew he would be able to lead.

Wandernight stood up, and walked over to Fellstar.

"Greetings Fellstar. Are you okay?"

This was a dangerous season, as Green-cough could strike. It was especially dangerous for JayClan, as they currently had no medicine cat. Fellstar gave a slight now.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just... thinking."

Wanderlight blinked.

"About what?"

Fellstar smiled.

"The old days. The way JayClan used to be...."

14 comments:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar smiled thinking of the past "I miss the old days." he sighed

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight didn't reply right away.*

The old days.... Before you and I were left alone.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar nodded, pushing away the painful thoughts of what had left them there alone "I do miss everyone." he said calmly, but there was a hint of great sadness

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight sighed.*

I'm just wondering, but... why did StarClan pick you? Though, you are a great leader, others may see your... disadvantage as a weakness.

:~~Wandernight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar smiled "You think I have not asked that myself? The truth is Wandernight, I have not figured that our myself. But, I am dedicated to being the best leader I could ever be."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wanderlight nodded to herself.*

Well, you are the best leader I know. But what will other leaders think?

:~~Wanderlight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar sighed "They will think I am weak and not fit to run this clan, that I will lead it to it's end. But I will not listen to them, I know StarClan chose me for a reason, and that's all I need."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wanderlight nodded.*

Yes. Maybe someday StarClan will tell you.

:~~Wanderlight:

✠Ember✠ said...

Fellstar nodded, but seemed worried "If we do not get any joiners soon, I am afraid, we will fail."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

(Wow Em. xP(

*Wanderlight shook her head.*

We won't.

✠Ember✠ said...

(:P)

Fellstar nodded

"Thank you."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight purred.*

Our clan is so small... when will cats join?

:~~Wandernight

✠Ember✠ said...

"Soon Wandernight. They must learn of us first."

~-~Fellstar~-~

☪Dream said...

*Wandernight nodded, and pricked her ears forward.*

What's that sound?

:~~Wandernight: